Monday, October 30, 2017

My Costume This Year and Party Pics

This year my wife and I dressed up as Hagar the Horrible and his wife Helga. My tunic was a thrift store blanket I cut up and my mother-in-law sewed together. The black x's on my legs is electrical tape. The helmets were gold, I spray painted them silver. The beard was crocheted by someone on Etsy. My wife hand braided her yarn hair.





 Here's some of the other costumes at the party we went to ~~

Our hosts: the witch doctor and his voodoo doll

 The Ring and Ghoulardi

 Shaun of the Dead

 Ted Bundy and Peg Bundy

 Bob Ross and a happy little tree

 Mary Poppins and a chimney sweep

 I love the '70s!

 The big bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood

 Cruella DeVille and one dalmatian

Here's some of the food we enjoyed ~~




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Much fun was had by all! :)

Lady M said...

Hmmm - those ribs look amazing!

Joanna said...

LOVE your costumes. You both look great :) Thanks for sharing the photos. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Great costume ideas! You look like you had fun!

wicKED said...

Great Costumes! I would love to hit up a party like this!